Based in Spartan, Kempton Park • Open Weekdays 7am-5pm
082 924 5701
INSPIRED BY THE TASTE OF PORTUGAL
Free Delivery On Orders Over R500.00
We’ve tried to add as much information about this product to assist you. You can skip ahead by clicking on the buttons to the right.
Designed to easily mount 6 Skewers to your existing braai. Made from 304s/Steel, the reusable skewers can easily be rotated to braai the perfect piece. Be it Beef, Chicken or Veggies. The 3mm thick skewers can hold a maximum weight of 2 kg’s.
|Dimensions||60 × 60 × 8 cm|
- 2kg x Rump Steak cut into 4x4x4cm blocks.
- 4 x Garlic Cloves
- 4 x Bay Leaves crushed together using mortar & pestle
- 200g Coarse salt
- Rub the cubed meat with the garlic and bay leaf mix
- Add the cubed meat to the skewer. Pro Tip: Try to face all the fatty pieces on the same side of the skewer.
- Just before grilling: rub coarse salt to the cubes, add more than you think you need.
ON THE GRILL TIPS
Want to add more flavour to the meat?
- Using Coal or Wood: Add more bay leaves directly on the coals.
- Using Gas Grill: Add more bay leaves directly to the cubed beef whilst grilling
Grill to preferred doneness and before serving, tap excess salt off the meat.
- 2kg wings for a feast!
- Bay leaves 8, washed and torn apart
- 2 heaped teaspoons chicken spice
- 2 heaped teaspoons barbecue spice
- 8 cloves garlic crushed
- Add peri-peri to one’s desired taste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 50 ml olive oil
- 2 lemons squeezed
- 100ml white wine
- Add all spices and liquids to a large bowl mix well.
- Add chicken wings then toss in marinade.
- Marinate chicken wings in the marinade for about 2 hours in the fridge.
- Skewer onto the Taurus Espedata skewers and grill on medium to high heat until perfectly cooked.
- Enjoyed with your favourite white wine
- Accompanied with homemade peri-peri sauce for that added heat.
082 924 5701
Based in Kempton Park